Monday, December 17, 2012

When boys do sweet things

Sometimes B can really surprise me. No, he always surprises me!  About a week ago our elf, Buddy, brought Kiki and B some surprises from Santa for being so good this year, ha!  He brought Kiki two Christmas books and he brought B some "coupons" for things that I rarely buy him like, breakfast at Chick fil A, a Starbucks drink and a Route 44 from Sonic.  I know, not what Santa should be promoting.  Anyway this morning he wanted to go to Starbucks.  When we get there this was our conversation:

Me:  What do you want?

B:  A double chocolate chip frappacino.

Me:  That's not even on the menu.

B:  I know, but I think they have it.

Me:  How do you know about this?

B:  This girl Logan told me about it.

Me:  Oh.

So I order it and they do have it.  And off to school we go.  I at home today with Kiki because she is sick so I spent part of the morning on the computer.  On Facebook I see that Brandon has been tagged in a post by a girl, Logan, on his page.  The post read, "Last week at Forney, but thanks to B that made my morning."  Below the posting was a picture of the Starbucks drink.  My sweet boy had brought that drink for his friend that was moving this week.  It just made my heart feel so good to know that there is a sweet bone in that messy, stinky, sometime smart mouthed thirteen year old!  I think I'm going to have to take him back to Starbucks tomorrow:)

No comments: