Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's beginning to feel alot like Xmas!

Well not really...yet!  The wind is really blowing right now and as they say about Texas weather, "If you don't like it, just wait a day, it will be completely different.  It is supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow and I am ready!  I'm not really a cold weather gal but when it comes to Christmas I want it COLD!  We only have 1 1/2 days left of school and I think I speak for all teachers and parents..."I'm so ready for a break!"  I love how Christmas falls at the very beginning of the break so we can just hang out and have fun at home doing whatever we want. 

Speaking of hanging out at home, Kiki was sick Monday so we were at home and what better way to spend a day at home than sewing the baby girl a dress.


For the most part I used the instructions here and made a few adjustments.  I love how it turned out!

Well we are off to church so talk to you later!

No comments: