Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School



We have been super busy the last two weeks getting ready for school.  My heart hurt today as I dropped BB off for his first day of middle school.  I could tell he was so nervous which is not like him.  I wanted to go in and help him get all of his stuff organized but it was one of those times that I just had to let him do it all on his own. I thought about him all day and was so relieved to hear that it had been much better than he thought it was going to be.

Lulu has been back at school for a week and can't wait to go everyday.  I am so grateful that she has had some very sweet and caring teachers so far.

My classes were great today!  I can tell that I'm going to have some really fun kids this year.

So far it's looks like it is going to be a pretty good year! 


No comments: