Sunday, November 13, 2011

New piece of furniture

When we were deciding what electives BB would take this year, he ask if he could be in the Band.  Being the sports obsessed mom that I am, I was alittle surprised but at the same time proud that he wanted to be involved in other things.  When he decided what instrument he wanted to play, he knew that he wanted to be part of the percussion section.  Do you know what comes along with being in percussions....having your very own marimba to practice on!


don't look at the messy boy's room!

Yeah, I know you're jealous.  This thing is gynormous!!!  Definitely not part of the decorating plan for BB's room.  What can I do though, we try to be supportive of everything our kids want to do!

Speaking of decorating plans, I can't wait to share why husbands should not be any part of decorating any room of your home!  Stay tuned....

No comments: